Our company is a representative branch of Teltonika, JSC – a European company, which is creating and manufacturing Internet of things (IoT) for over 20 years. From connected vehicles to networking, we seek our solutions to be used globally and become indispensable part in any business. By setting new trends we inspire our partners to change the world and use the most advanced technologies in the market.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for Technical support engineer in Kenya.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
We are looking for motivated and qualified Technical support engineer with a minimum of 2 years experience in IoT segment (transport tracking/networking) to join our team. Here you will:
- Consult employees and customers on devices/solutions related technical issues;
- Solve technical issues and look for a ways to reduce them;
- Prepare technical documentation;
- Prepare technical tasks;
- Prepare and provide training for employees and clients about our company’s products and solutions.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are responsible, demonstrate logical thinking, interested in technology and working in the team is a pleasure. You will succeed if you have:
- Technical / engineering education;
- Good English (B2), other foreign language skills will be considered as an advantage;
- Working knowledge of software and operating system principles;
- Knowledge of computer network architecture and technologies;
- Knowledge of basic internet technologies (WWW, FTP and etc.);
- Knowledge of server operating principles and technologies, programming languages;
- Basics of telecommunication systems and technologies;
- Ability to prepare technical documentation.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- The opportunity to develop professionally in IoT;
- Assistance and training from this area specialists (remote);
- Career opportunities.