FFM2200 is a light terminal with GPS and GSM connectivity, which is able to get device’s coordinates and other data and transfer them via GSM network.
FM2200 is a light terminal with GPS and GSM connectivity, which is able to get device’s coordinates and other data and transfer them via GSM network. This device is perfectly suitable for applications where location acquirement of remote objects is needed. So you can track your remote objects (trucks, cars, ships etc.) quickly and easily.
FM2200 is able to perform monitoring on remote objects equipment, such as engine, truck doors’ and other digital sensors status.
In case of loosing connection FM2200 can store up to 15000 records, and once the connection is established the device will send stored data via GPRS. So you will not lose your data (coordinates, sensors data and etc.).
- Dual-band 900⁄1800 MHz
- GPRS class 10 (up to 85,6 kbps)
- SMS (text/data)
NMEA, GGA, GGL, GSA, GSV, RMC, WGS-84 protocol compatible
More then 49 channel GPS receiver
Sensitivity: not less then -160dBm
Accuracy: < 3 m CEP
- 2 digital inputs(for door opening monitoring, panic button or other digital sensors)
- 2 pins for power supply can measure vehicle battery voltage (analog) and (in most cases) engine start (generated higher voltage on vehicle’s battery)
- Virtual (Data) inputs:
- driven distance (GPS odometer);
- vehicle speed monitoring
- 2 Digital Outputs
- Power supply +10V…+30V
- 3 Status LEDs
- USB Port
- Configuration and firmware upload
- Internal GSM antenna
- External GPS antenna
- GPS and I/O data acquisition
- Real Time tracking
- External sensors connection capability
- Smart algorithm of data acquisition (time, distance, angle and event based)
- Sending acquired data via GPRS (TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols)
- Smart algorithm of GPRS connections (GPRS traffic saving)
- Operating in roaming networks (preferred GSM providers list)
- Events on I/O detection and sending via GPRS or SMS
- Scheduled 24 coordinates SMS sending
- 5 geofence zones (rectangular or circle)
- Sleep mode (saving vehicle’s accumulators)
- FOTA (firmware updating via GPRS)
- Motion sensor
- Very small and easy to mount case
- Real time internal processes monitoring
- Authorised numbers list for commanding
- Track and trace
- Road assistance
- Toll collect
We strongly recommend to update firmware on FM2200 to the latest firmware version.
Before performing firmware update massively, please check firmware update on few products (2-5) to make sure there is no impact on your device configuration (check if device is sending data after FW update). If you update special FW version with a basic one (different branch) part of configuration for previous firmware might be lost.
Download latest FW and User Manual