FM2100 is light terminal with GPS and GSM connectivity, which is able to get device coordinates and other data and transfer them via GSM network. This device is perfectly suitable …
FM2100 is light terminal with GPS and GSM connectivity, which is able to get device coordinates and other data and transfer them via GSM network. This device is perfectly suitable for applications where location acquirement of remote objects is needed. So you can track your remote objects (trucks, cars, ships etc) quickly and easily.
FM2100 can perform tasks on remote objects, such as monitoring engine status, controlling truck’s door etc.
In case of loosing connection FM2100 can store up to 15000 records, and once the connection is established the device will send stored data via GPRS. So you won’t lose your data (coordinates, sensors data and ect.).
- Quad-band 900⁄1800 MHz; 850⁄1900 MHz
- GPRS class 10 (up to 85,6 kbps);
- SMS (text/data);
- SuperSense solution
- 16 channel GPS receiver
- -158dBm sensitivity
- 2 Digital Inputs
- 2 Digital Outputs
- Power supply +12V…+24V
- RS232 interface
- Configuration and firmware upload
- NMEA (navigation output)
- Internal GSM antenna
- Internal/External GPS antenna (option)
- GPS and I/O data acquisition
- Real Time tracking
- Smart algorithm of data acquisition (time, distance and event based)
- Sending acquired data via GPRS (TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols)
- Smart algorithm of GPRS connections (GPRS traffic saving)
- Operating in roaming networks (preferred GSM providers list)
- Events on I/O detection and sending via GPRS or SMS.
- Scheduled 24 coordinates SMS sending
- 5 geofence zones (rectangular or circle)
- Sleep mode (saving vehicle’s accumulators)
- OTA (firmware updating via GPRS)
- Motion sensor
- Small and easy to mount case