We are Teltonika. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for ambitious team member with healthcare product development!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As Sales Development Project Manager you will play an important role in development of new innovative medicine product in the B2B segment, foreign and Lithuanian markets.
- Contribute to market research, including identifying market potential and finding opportunities for growth;
- Manage the project from collaboration with Universities, R&D department and customer requirements;
- Searching introductions ways of new products in foreign and Lithuanian markets;
- Attend exhibitions/meetings abroad to represent Teltonika and its products with solutions;
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written);
- Experience in medical equipment / B2B sales;
- Knowledge of how works medical business;
- University education in medicine, cardiology, pharmaceutical fields, would be an advantage;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality;
WHAT WE OFFER
Do You know, that IoT in Healthcare Market Worth $534.3 Billion By 2025?
- So we offer unlimited earning potential working with ours Healthcare IOT solutions;
- The opportunity to realize your ideas in new product development;
- The opportunity to travel frequently attending meetings and exhibitions;