We are Teltonika. We break industry standarts by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
We are currently looking for a new team member who will contribute smooth coordination and implementation of electronic manufacturing services (EMS) projects.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Electronic component procurement by project;
- Evaluate, determine and calculate project material prices;
- Coordinate delivery of ordered goods;
- Conduct negotiations with suppliers;
- Provide information for manufacture on technical issues of the project.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are responsible and demonstrate logical thinking. You will succeed if you have:
- Higher education degree, technical education will be considered as an advantage;
- Good English (B2), Russian or/and other foreign language skills will be considered as an advantage;
- Working knowledge of MS Excel;
- Knowledge of electronic components.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Previous experience in procurement;
- Ability to work with accounting program Rivilė.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Dynamic work in an ambitious team;
- Assistance and training from this area specialists;
- An attractive remuneration package based on competence;
- Career opportunities in a large company.