We are Teltonika. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
We are currently looking for new member who will play an important role towards creation of innovative solutions.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Development of the FOTA system;
- Creating, improving and fixing back-end RESTful api;
- Implementation of tasks delegated by project managers;
- Search for innovative technical solutions;
- Work with the latest WEB technologies and their application to the project;
- Writing a clean and designed code.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- At least 2 years experience of programming;
- Technical education;
- Excellent PHP, OOP knowledge;
- Experience with Laravel Framework;
- HTTP, REST design skills;
- Good MySQL / PostgreSQL knowledge, ability to handle large amounts of data;
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana;
- Knowledge of English B2;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (S3, SQS, etc.);
- Ability to work in a Linux environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- The opportunity to develop professionally in IoT;
- Ability to implement your ideas;
- Assistance and training from this area specialists;
- Career opportunities;
- Dynamic work in an ambitious team.